– We all want to be happy, secure, proud, and respected. But the path requires a focused self-discipline and commitment leading to self-improvement.
– Self-discipline & commitment are the one of the most important aspects of self-improvement. Without it, we would not be able to achieve our goals and SUCCESS.
Frequently asked questions
- Why is self-improvement important?
- What are the main key areas for self-improvement?– Mental & emotional self-care: When integrated, an individual’s emotional and mental qualities lead to self-mprovement.
– Spiritual self-care: Mindfulness, meditation and stress reduction are all important tenets of self-care.
– Health self-care: Nutrition & Self-care go hand-in hand as improving your health can do wonders for your mood and your outlook on life.
– Physical self-care: Your physical attractiveness have a large impact on your internal health in a different ways that includes improving
– Intellectual self-care: Many of us are aware that our body needs exercise. That also applies to our brain. Reading has endless benefits on our mind, that involves increasing the
self-confidence, self-esteem, stress reduce …etc
- Can I pay a class for myself and a guest?– Yes, if the person you’d like to pay for is already a member. If not, they’ll need to sign up and accept the terms and conditions.
– Once your guest is a member, you can make the booking and payment on their behalf.
- What if I am running late?– There will be a 15 min waiting, and if you are late, the class will be cancelled. All payments are non-refundable.
– If running late, please give us a call to inform in advance.